#1 Thing Senior Women May Find Sexy
- Ability to sit in the same room without saying a word, yet enjoying each other.
- Not having to say, "don't mention this to anyone" because they already won't because they know it would embarrass you.
- A big hug from behind.
- A man who sneaks 'sexy eyes' at you in a crowded room making sure no one else sees.
- A clean kitchen in the morning and you didn't do it the night before, and coffee maker loaded.
- Coming to your defense or bragging about your accomplishments.
- Fixing stuff without being asked or having to put it on a 'honey-do' list.
- Still opening all doors on dates or even on errands.
- Teasing with love, and you always know there's no malice - just playfulness.
- Sharing an inside joke and holding back the snickers.
- Showing off integrity, quietly, because it's just engrained in him.
- Always counting on his word.
- A man that can cook and plate a meal beautifully without swearing or destroying the kitchen and then cleans up.
As our loved ones age, not always gracefully, remember they are still men and women. They still enjoy many of the things you do and have not become numb to all things sexy, beautiful and stimulating. It's difficult to not get grossed out sometimes thinking of our parents as active, sexual beings. Give them the same respect that they are still aware, still want the pampering, love, remembering and respect that they were shown at your age. Give them the dignity, the opportunity to show their romantic metel with each other or to be the gentleman and open the door for you - the younger daughter or granddaughter. It's engrained in them and gives them comfort.
I remind executive women, heavy-achiever types that men still want to be men. Allow them the ability to show off their manliness, gentleman ways and respect for you. We all know you can open a door on your own. We all know you can pay. Accept their kindnesses, compliments with the dignity becoming a woman. You could learn a few things from some senior members of society. Ask especially those who enjoyed long marriages and have a calmness about them now. Don't miss the opportunity to learn from those who have walked before you. Just as your children think they know it all - AND DON'T. Remember you are still coachable - I hope.
- Incontinence (disposable) - Briefs/Diapers
- Incontinence (disposable) -Baby & Youth Diapers
- Incontinence (disposable) - Liners & Pads
- Incontinence (disposable) - undergarments
- Incontinence (disposable) - Underpads
- Incontinence (disposable) - Protective Undergarments
- Incontinence (disposable) - Washcloths and Wipes
- Personal Care - Wipes & Towelettes
- Nightingale Incontinent Producs by Select Medical